1) Jobs are created by regulating businesses;
2) Wealth is created by increasing taxes;
3) Racism and sexism are bad — except when promoted by Islamic fundamentalists, for whom we must show reverence and respect;
4) Food stamps and other government handouts create jobs;
5) To oppose the half-black Obama is racist–why else would anyone oppose his polices?
6) Quantity over quality: Health care for all trumps quality health care as we’ve known it;
7) Equal poverty for all trumps an always growing economy where people are unequally rich;
8) Gas prices are rising and we’re dependent on toxic dictatorships in the Middle East for our fuel; therefore, we should not drill for oil anywhere in or around the U.S, not ever;
9) You built it? We made it — and we take it.
10) Disagree with any of this? Then shut the hell up!!
Be sure to “friend” Dr. Hurd on Facebook. Search under “Michael Hurd” (Rehoboth Beach DE). Get up-to-the-minute postings, recommended articles and links, and engage in back-and-forth discussion with Dr. Hurd on topics of interest.